I did it – I posted a blog every day in the month of October, missing only one day – and I bought a car that weekend.
I am not going to lie – I’m glad it is over. But, I did learn a few things.
1. I need to take more photos. I did purchase a Smartphone during October, and that helped. But, I need more photos to illustrate my blog by making it more personal.
2. Sticking to a plan helps. Having a series – The A to Z’s of Art really helped keep me on track.
3. There are other things to write about other than my art and what I’m doing. I researched artists. And I learned some things that surprised me (see Q for Quills- I had no idea!).
4. Keep a journal – catch those ideas as they fly by!
5. If I do it again, I will highlight fellow artists – which takes a little pre-planning!
So – I spent a day with every letter, and I participated in a Blog Circle where 12 women around the globe wrote about Courage. Here are some of the links to past blogs here.
A IS FOR ACRYLIC PAINT through Z IS FOR ZIGGY, MY STUDIO ASSISTANT.
Posts in between are:
J is for Joel – Epiphany in the Dark
P is for Photographing your Artwork
U is for the Lady and the Unicorn
V is for the View from My Deck
X is for the Portrait of Lady X