This workshop is designed to give you a full day with space you need to intentionally define your dreams and create a vision board that will attract your ideal outcomes. I send out forms to fill out the week prior to help you gain focus on what you really want in life.
As a certified life coach and an artist, I am uniquely qualified to lead a vision board workshop.
I feel so strongly about vision boards, I wrote a blog about the importance of them (you can read it here).
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Clarity on what you really want (no more settling)
- A beginning meditation to help you gain more focus and clarity
- Connection with like-minded peers
- A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that comes up (it is time to let it all go!)
- All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (you might want to bring a few pictures that mean something to you, and definitely some pictures of yourself!) I’ll supply the rest
- Your very own Vision Board to take home and attract positive outcomes for the months a head.
- A full day of breathing room and dream-time (when was the last time you did that?)
- A hand out about how to follow up with your Vision Board and also one about the importance of having a Word of the Year.
I supply all materials, but I encourage people to bring some images that mean something to them – and especially to bring pictures of themselves.
12/8/18 – Vickie’s Studio 10a-4p (Decatur, Ga.) $65
1/19/19 – The Creative Center, Marietta, Ga. details tbd
MORE DATES WILL BE ADDED AND I CAN COME TO YOU!
Here is what has been said about Vickie’s Workshops:
“This is the best investment I ever made – and investing in ourselves is not something we typically do! But it was worth it! I’m excited about the next chapter of my life, not frightened as I was a few months ago.” Pat
“I really liked doing this with a small group, as things came up and it helped me focus on what I really wanted from my life, and what I needed to do and “be” to achieve those things.” Laura
I welcome any questions, email me at Vickie@vickiemartin.net